Sunday, June 5, 2011

What's for dinner? Italian Chicken Stew Under Pressure

What's for dinner? Italian Chicken Stew Under Pressure Tube. Duration : 7.57 Mins.


Greetings! Tonight we are quick with a large chicken stew in a pressure cooker. You might also like these in the crock pot and attach it to go to work and before it is ready when you get home. Some chicken and vegetables and a bit 'of time and you on your way to a good meal with the family. The electric pressure cooker, in my opinion, is one of the biggest events in your kitchen. I use mine at least once a week if not more, and the possibilitiesare endless. I have to HSN, but I also bought on ebay with excellent results. The last one I bought cost about $ 50.00. Not bad, since the first one I bought was more than double! Worth every penny and I do not even care so much! I hope you will give this a try, and I hope you enjoy it. As always, happy eating!

Keywords: Italian Chicken Stew, electric pressure cooker, wolfgang puck, italian chicken, stew, chicken, tomatoes, celery, onion, garlic, bell peppers, squash, oregano, basil, Italian Seasoning, bay leaf, water, macaroni, rice, quick, easy, pantry, homesteading, homestead, food storage, shtf, economic collapse, cooking, recipe, how-to, home made, home cooked, budget friendly, economical, kitchen skills, noreen, atticus9799

stanley jump starter with compressor

No comments:

Post a Comment