Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Help I'm in a hurry! Sweet & Spicy Chicken Sauce

Help I'm in a hurry! Sweet & Spicy Chicken Sauce On YouTube.





Greetings! Tonight I'm in a hurry and I have is chicken sauce other things to do, I like it. I'm usually in my pressure cooker with electric frozen chicken, but tonight I'll let this cook on the fire, then get to do other things while dinner is cooking. I've done in my crock pot and I think that could be easily adapted to be cooked in a casserole in the oven. No matter how you choose, it's delicious! Here's what you need to do this recipe: 2Pound boneless chicken breast fillets 1 large can of peaches / pineapple / chipoltle Sauce 1 14 can of Peach pieces (or a can of peaches that will cut into slices) 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes 1 8 cans pineapple tidbits 2 cans chipoltle Rice prepared peppers, chopped In a large saucepan combine the sauce, tomatoes, peaches and pineapple juice in them in their juice and the pepper, diced chipoltle. Stir to combine. Nestle the chicken in the sauce, put the lidpan to cook over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes. Check for doneness at 30 minutes mark. When the chicken is no longer pink in the center, served on rice with a lot to enjoy the delicious sauce! Guys, if this is not simple and fast, I do not know what it is! I hope you try, and I hope you enjoy it! Until next time, see ya!

Keywords: Sweet & Spicy Salsa Chicken, Salsa Chicken, Help Im in a Hurry!, whats for dinner, atticus9799, SHTF, Food Storage, Pantry Meals, quick and easy, do it yourself, slow cooked, food network, Martha Stewart, Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Alton Brown, good eats, home baked, home cooked, home made

luxury womens watches nemox ice cream maker review Rolling Backpack For Toddlers

No comments:

Post a Comment